PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE ORDERING FOR JUBILEE BANK HOLIDAY THIS PRODUCT WILL NEED TO EATEN ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 3RD JUNE
Our Vegan serves 2 Beef Wellington is prepared to a vegan recipe and is suitable for vegans. We use a 100% plant-based meat alternative made from rehydrated soya and wheat protein. Like all of our wellingtons these are chef made, wrapped in mushroom duxelle, flavoured with a 6 year old madeira and freshly picked thyme from our kitchen garden. Finished with vegan recipe double lattice puff pastry.
Vegan Wellington Serves 2
- Remove the wellington from the fridge an hour before cooking, allowing it to reach room temperature.
- Ensure product is fully defrosted before cooking.
- Pre-heat the oven to 240°C/220°C Fan/Gas Mark 9, and place a flat baking tray on the middle shelf.
- Unwrap the wellington and trim the grease proof paper to just wider than the pastry.
- Place onto the pre-heated tray, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 and rotate the baking tray. Continue cooking for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and discard the grease proof paper. Place on a cooling rack and rest for 10 minutes